over 2 years ago

Competition: Udinese - Sampdoria live stream July 12, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1880571s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1880571s215

Fiorentina - Verona match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 13 and 9).
  • Fiorentina has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • Verona has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Verona could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Fiorentina will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Fiorentina won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 22-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fiorentina won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-10.

    Inter - Torino match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 15).
  • Inter has not chance of relegated, has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Torino has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Inter is absolute favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Inter won 5 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 20-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 9-9.

    Cagliari - Lecce match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Cagliari has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • Lecce has a chance of relegated (48%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • Recent matches Cagliari is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Lecce is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Lecce could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Cagliari is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Cagliari won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cagliari won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Other matches:

    https://angelinaender452424.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/leganes-valencia-winning-sports-picks/

    https://ariannabishop449825.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/fiorentina-v-verona-winning-sports-picks/

    https://logansheldon449766.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-lugo-girona/

    https://carterflannag450593.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/udinese-v-sampdoria-match-betting-tips/

    http://mortliberboa1982-blog.logdown.com/posts/8004411

    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • ← Unicorns of Love vs RoX LIVE Stream# paiN Gaming vs KaBuM! LiveStream!! →