over 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:USL Championship 16.07.2020
When/Date: 16.07.2020
Time: 9:00 pm



Watch here >>>Orange County SC vs Phoenix Rising live


Online here >>>Orange County SC - Phoenix Rising live

Orange County SC v Phoenix Rising LiveStream^?


Short Preview

  • Orange County SC has a good chance of playoffs (54%), has a chance of qtrs (29%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Phoenix Rising has a good chance of playoffs (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (73%), has a good chance of semis (52%), has a chance of final (37%), has a chance of win league (26%).
  • Orange County SC could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Phoenix Rising will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Orange County SC won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 15-21.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Orange County SC won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-10.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Tampa Bay - North Carolina match overview, prediction&tips

  • North Carolina has a good chance of playoffs (60%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Tampa Bay could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Tampa Bay is a favorite.
  • Last 22 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 7 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 31-36.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Tampa Bay won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 11-15.

    Rio Grande Valley - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips

  • Rio Grande Valley has a very small chance of playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Antonio has a good chance of playoffs (81%), has a chance of qtrs (49%), has a chance of semis (28%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Rio Grande Valley could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Rio Grande Valley won 4 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 13-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Rio Grande Valley won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-5.

    New York Red Bulls 2 - Hartford match overview, prediction&tips

  • New York Red Bulls 2 has a chance of playoffs (38%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Hartford has a chance of playoffs (36%), has a small chance of qtrs (10%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • In this match New York Red Bulls 2 is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches New York Red Bulls 2 won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 9-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams New York Red Bulls 2 won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.


    Other matches:

    https://ternopilinkling.com/user-blogs/topic/orange-county-sc-v-phoenix-rising-live-streaming-16-07-2020/#postid-93432

    http://inrechargamb1976-blog.logdown.com/posts/8024392

    http://abpetheahel1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8024387

    http://wu-world.com/photo/album/show?id=6279716%3AAlbum%3A9974642

    http://sportstreams2118.eklablog.com/vasalunds-v-gefle-a196139234

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Watch Irene Burillo Escorihuela vs Sara Sorribes Tormo live streaming July 16, 2020 Bains v Nayar Live Stream 17.07.2020 →